Thank you for replying. I'm aware you're busy, so please don't feel obligated to respond immediately; this thread will still be here in October. On Sat, Sep 26, 2026 at 02:05:34PM +0200, Rodrigo Arias wrote:
I'll suggest implementing first the tests that fail due to unsupported cache support. Take a look at https://github.com/dillo-browser/testsuite (pending to be moved to our server) and see if there is something in WPT that we can reuse to test dillo (without JS).
I've had a quick look through the WPT repository. It has some caching-related HTTP tests, but seemingly not that many that are relevant to Dillo. I'm tempted to write my own HTTP testing system; I've already done so before, although that was for a server rather than a client. Maybe I'll adapt some things from WPT.
The layout engine has nothing to do with expires.
I'm aware, I mentioned it as a separate thing.